Sunday, August 1, 2010

I chase Myself

Me: It's 26 Dec, Monday again...

Conscience: How does that matter?? anything can happen any day...

Me: What you mean??

Conscience: Nothing, Charlie Chap died yesterday, on the christmas of 77...

Me: so...

Conscience: People are dying around us...

Me:I am not able to stand properly, I am shivering of weakness.

Conscience: that would be because of the lack of blood.

Me: I can easily feel the blood drying up. My leg skin seems to be rougher everyday, dried up everyday. And it is slowly moving up.

Conscience: This all started few days back and right from that time your blood started drying up. This could be because of the removing of the pulmonary artery or may be something even worse than that?

Me: Well let’s be positive, I will prefer to be an optimist. I don’t have any other problem than the lack of pulmonary artery.

Conscience: Then what about the drying of blood??

Me: Oh that, it is a side effect of lack of Pulmonary artery.

Me: Just because this is not a common problem, these doctors don’t understand.

Conscience: Why are you blaming the doctors, may be they just can’t help you. That old hag she tried poisoning you.

Me: Was that the beginning of this... Yes! I think she put something in my food, which is why I am drying slowly and dying slowly.

Conscience: Wow, looks like the poison did not have much effect on your psyche, you have become more poetic.

Me: I should do something to stop this or I’ll die soon, sooner than I thought. I am feeling weaker every day.

Conscience: So you think this is your only problem? How will you explain the cranial movement?

Me: Ohh yes, I forgot that... I had mild headache in the morning and could see the skull moving under my skin. Is this just happening to me or everyone has this?

Conscience: As with my present understanding no one else is like you, this is a specific condition that occurred only to you. You can probably shave your head and take a video of the movement and prove to the world that the cranial movement is for real..

Me: It started again...

Conscience: You mean the slowing of the heart beat??

Me: Yes

Conscience: Yes I can feel that too.. probably it is going to stop...

Me: Will I die if it stops?

Conscience: Well if you listen to these doctors you should die, but I know cases where people live without heartbeats.. and of course, you are being a special case, I am not sure if you will die now...

Me: People can live without heart beat??

Conscience: Yes, never heard of the Yogis of the east? Who can control their heartbeat...

Me: You mean the hippies type??

Conscience: Yep much like that.. They can do that voluntarily.

Me: Hey I can’t feel my heartbeat..

Conscience: Yes it has stopped... looks like you are still alive...

Me: I should tell this to the doctors.

Conscience: And you think they will believe you...??

Me: well whatever, I am getting my heart beats back...

Conscience: are you sure?

Me: Well yes.

Me: The doctor says that I have the Mcdonalds Triad. The symptoms most schizophrenic kids have.

Conscience: And what is that?

Me: The bedwetting, animal cruelty, burning of things.

Conscience: Oh those things, see bedwetting, almost everyone does that, so could not be considered an issue.

Conscience: Animal cruelty, you did not have an option, you were suffering from heavy blood drying up, only way to help you was to keep the blood level upto the mark, so you had to drink the animal blood. That is the best thing you could do to save yourself.

Conscience: Burning things up, we all have this special attraction towards light, and our whole world rotates around these things, tubelights, bulbs, TV, sun... everything. We just made things more beautiful by lighting them up. We did not intend to harm anyone?? Did we?

Me: Ofcourse not.

Me: I am still feeling weak. I feel like ill die soon.

Conscience: The animal blood is not working..??

Me: Doesn’t seem to...

Conscience: hmmm.....

Conscience: Why would it work..??

Me: what do u mean.. you only said that to stop the drying of blood I should drink blood.

Conscience: Yes, but I think human body does not accepts animal blood.

Me: so...

Conscience: so...y..oo..u...

Me: No I can’t do that..

Conscience: I don’t see any other way to keep your blood level to the required level. If you want to live, you will have to do this.


Few days later, six people killed by a serial killer named Richard Chase. He used to drink their blood... and cannibalized the other organs.


Exactly 3 years later Richard Chase commits suicide in the jail, motivated by the inmates on 26th December 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment